Please ensure you have read and fully understood the terms on which The Doctors Method provides service to its clients/patients prior to booking any treatment.
Booking and Cancellation
– Your card details will be required for all bookings. We do not store any card details in clinic.
– A deposit of £50 will be required to make any appointments in the clinic. For our free consultations, this can be refunded to you or it can be kept as credit and be used towards your treatment cost.
– Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we kindly ask that you call us or email us 48 hours before your appointment. Your deposit can be refunded to you or be kept as credit and used towards future treatment or product costs. Failure to give the full notice will result in your deposit being taken by the clinic.
– We will continue to operate our 48-hour cancellation policy, however if you are showing any Covid-19 symptoms, we ask you to contact us as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment
Consultations and Appointments
– Please arrive for your appointment at least 10 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. The Doctors Method will aim to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
– Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guidance may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
– Time slots are allocated in accordance with the services required. If you are more than 15 minutes late your appointment may be cancelled and rescheduled. In this case your deposit will not be refunded.
– To allow for social distancing we advise for clients to not attend aesthetic clinic appointments with children under the age of 16.
– We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a consultation or treatment, if you present with what appears to be Covid-19 symptoms.
– No dogs are allowed on the premises other than guide dogs.
– Please be aware that the outcome of a paid for consultation may be information and advice that you are unsuitable for treatment.
– It is important that you provide all medical history asked of you. The Doctors Method will not be held liable for any damage caused as a result of withholding information or failure to follow instructions from The Doctors Method staff.
– All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment
– Courses of treatments must be used within 12 months of purchase. Treatments not used within this time are forfeited and will not be refunded or credited.
– Expired package treatments cannot be credited or refunded.
– Treatment courses that have commenced are not refundable.
– If you wish to cancel your course after it has commenced, the remaining value will be credited to your account after the full cost of the individual treatments that have already been received (or forfeited) have been deducted.
– Account credits are not transferable to other clients.
– A complimentary review appointment is offered, ideally 2 weeks after anti-wrinkle treatment. This can be booked from 10 days up to 3 weeks after treatment.
– Adjustments made at the review treatment are free of charge.
– If reviews are made more than 3 weeks after treatment, only significant asymmetries or problems will be adjusted at the practitioner’s discretion.
– Filler treatments are charged per vial or by the area. The practitioner will do their best to advise and estimate on the amount of filler required for the desired result. If the desired result is not achieved, further filler may be purchased at the advertised rate.
– We cannot refund or exchange certain skincare products, which you will be told about on purchase
– An unopened product can be returned within 14 days in an unopened condition and with original receipt for exchange or a credit note.
– Opened products cannot be refunded for any reason unless they are defective.
– If you suffer from an unexpected reaction to any product, please seek advice from our staff. Most reactions are expected and will have been explained to you prior to use of the product – in these cases, The Doctor’s Method staff will advise on future use.
Promotions and Pricing
– Promotional offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers unless specifically stated.
– All treatments, products and offers are subject to availability.
– Prices can change at any time without notice.
– If a pricing error has occurred, The Doctor’s Method reserves the right to not proceed with the sale.
Problems with treatment
– Any problems with treatments performed (or products purchased) from The Doctor’s Method should be reported as soon as they are discovered (with photographs where relevant) emailed to email@example.com. You will be reviewed as soon as possible by the practitioner who treated you, ideally this should be in person.
– Most problems resolve without long-term complications if they are dealt with promptly. The Doctor’s Method cannot be held responsible for problems that occur or are made worse due to a lack of reporting/updates or following advice given by The Doctors Method.
Complaints can be made in writing to The Doctors Method. Please view our complaints policy available on our website www.thedoctorsmethod.com